Webservices Managed Cloud Backup and Disaster Recovery provides dependable, resilient data protection for your vital business information
We back up your Windows, Linux and Mac Desktops, Windows Servers and the workloads running on them. We can protect files, SQL Server, Exchange Server, Linux Servers, VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines in the cloud.
Backups are encrypted before transmission and stored encrypted. These off-site backups are protected by reliable Amazon AWS S3 storage. It is designed to sustain the concurrent loss of data in two facilities, so you can avoid the hassles of on-site backup media and moving backups off-site.
While Disaster Recovery (DR) is just a small part of your businesses overall BCP Plan, we understand how vital it is. At Webservices we work with you to ensure that your business critical services can still be used in the case of a disaster, even arranging for hot or cold standby cloud instances of your servers.
- 99.99% availability guaranteed
- Efficient incremental backups
- Secure, encrypted in-transit and at-rest
- Geo-replicated backup store
- Supports Windows, Linux, Mac, VMware and Hyper-V Operating Systems
- Unlimited storage
- Reliable Backup – Human element (replacing disks or tapes) eliminated. Six copies in two datacentres means data can be accessed when it is needed
- Security – All data is encrypted while in-flight and at rest.
- Peace of mind – Webservices manages and maintains your backups so you can carry on with business.