Speed Your Business Up With One-on-One And Group Video Collaboration
As network access becomes more ubiquitous, we can work and collaborate from more locations and work more flexibly.
Voice collaboration is still a mainstay in business today, however, businesses are quickly seeing the benefits of being able to collaborate face-to-face with video calling.
Skype For Business is the undisputed leader in this space.
Some of the features available in Skype for Business are:
- Professional collaboration and meetings – IM, audio and video, all integrated with Microsoft Office
- Connect with anyone, anywhere, on your favourite device – Connect to any of the hundreds of millions of Skype users, as well as host meetings of up to 250 users. All from your favourite PC, tablet or phone.
- Help keep info safe and manage accounts easily – Users and credentials are managed from your Office 365 tenant, ensuring business control of security and access.
Among the benefits that your business can receive from using Skype for Business are:
- Improved productivity – The ability to exchange ideas with colleagues, and collaborate in real-time sharing documents, screens and applications
- Improved business speed – Being able to escalate an IM session to a voice or video call speeds time to decisions being made
- Reduced transport costs – Collaborate in real-time without wasting precious company resources in flights and other travel expenditure unnecessarily