Exchange Server is a fantastic business communications platform but how do you effectively protect your on site Exchange server from SPAM and malware?
Get enterprise-class reliability and protect against spam and malware, while maintaining access to email during and after emergencies.
Exchange Online Protection provides a layer of protection features that are deployed across a global network of data centers, helping you to simplify the administration of your messaging environment.
- Eliminate threats before they reach the corporate firewall with multi-layered, real-time anti-spam and multi-engine anti-malware protection.
- Five financially backed SLAs attest to a high quality of service, including protection from 100% of known viruses and 99% of spam.
- Globally load-balanced network of data centers helps to ensure a 99.999% network uptime.
- Ensure that no email is lost or bounced by automatically queuing email if the destination email server becomes unavailable for any reason.
- Near real-time reporting and message trace capabilities provide insight into email environments by retrieving the status of any message that Exchange Online Protection processes.
- Active content, connection, and policy-based filtering enables compliance with corporate policies and government regulations.
- No hardware or software required to install, manage, and maintain, which minimizes up-front investment.
- Get up and running quickly with a simple MX record change.