Webservices IT Consulting Services provides your business with a technology strategy that augments the business strategy you already have in place.
Often, we find that businesses have a very clear understanding of their strategy, market and direction but lack an IT strategy to assist in achieving these goals.
Our IT Consulting Services specialises in taking a business strategy and analysing the best technology solutions to support that strategy.
The following are business functional areas in which our IT Consulting Services can provide strategic IT direction and recommendations:
- Human Resources
- Supply Chain
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management
- Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
Primary benefits derived by the business from IT Consulting Services are:
- Integration – IT can help shape business strategy at its core. Businesses can take advantage of IT capabilities to mold business plans for the futures. This leads to an organised and connected business plan that integrates IT from the very beginning.
- Competitive Advantage – Companies that incorporate new technological advances into their production, marketing and other business processes stand a better chance of sucess against competitors in the marketplace. When business and IT strategy head in the same direction, companies choose the best IT components to use for the business and for its customers. This results in happier customers and employees.
- Synergy – When IT managers know their roles within the organization and how their work fits into the overall business model and plan, it results in a clearer picture of IT’s part in the business. On the day-to-day level, when an employee is able to communicate clearly with customers and other co-workers via the company’s information technology developed in line with the company’s business goals, he enjoys more streamlined communication and work processes.
- Communication – When an IT department and company officers talk about their plans and visions for the business as well as the IT department, the results include both sides knowing how the company works. When the corporate officers map out the needs and goals of the company and the subcultures and business work practices, both officers and IT employees know the make-up of the business on a deeper level. They will have a better understanding of the company’s resources. The aligned plan also enables the company to learn how to measure its progress on the way to its goals, make changes more seamlessly when necessary and make better decisions about the business and information technology.