A Webservices Managed Voice over IP (VoIP) solution using a hosted PABX environment greatly increases the flexibility of where you locate desk phones, even off site at multiple sites or employees homes.
VoIP phone systems are similar to traditional PABX systems. The similarities and differences can be illustrated like this:
|Incoming Lines / Trunks
||Physical phone lines (analog or digital). Number of determines simultaneous calling capacity
||Virtual lines are delivered over an internet connection. Number available is adjustable to requirements.
|Desk Phones / Conference Phones
||Available, uses phone cabling or data cabling for digital phones
||Available, uses data cabling and can connect from phone to PC
||Physical box located on premise
||Hosted in a datacentre
While there a a number of similarities, you will be amazed at the flexibility and cost reductions that are possible by switching to a Managed VoIP phone service for your business.
If you are not ready to move to VoIP phones, we can even VoIP enable your existing PABX so you still get to benefit from the operational cost savings of a VoIP solution.
Webservices Managed VoIP Hosted PABX system provides the following advanced phone features to your business:
- 3-way calling
- Conference call bridges
- Music on hold
- Calling other locations using extensions
- Voicemail as email attachments
- Remote desk phones
- Mobile client for a desk phone number
- Follow-me Calling
There are many more advanced features available that we cannot list here. If there is a specific feature you require, just contact us and we can advise if our hosted PABX supports it.
Business benefits that you gain by moving from legacy PABX systems to cloud hosted VoIP PABX systems are:
- Increased Flexibility and Mobility – Remote phones and Follow-me calling mean that calls get to people where they are
- Increased Productivity – Advanced call processing, routing and management improve employee productivity
- Easy to Install, Use, and Troubleshoot – Using exisiting computer data cabling simplifies installation. Bringing voice onto the data network increases visibility and simplifies troubleshooting
- Reduced Operational Costs – Moving call volume to VoIP can deliver operational savings of 40-50% allowing this money to be reallocated for business growth