To meet the demand for highly visible and controlled Wi-Fi access across large networks supporting multiple devices, Webservices have created Webservices Managed Wi-Fi. We can design a fit-for-purpose solution that can be scaled to suit your changing requirements.
Webservices Managed Wi-Fi provides your business with corporate and guest wireless connectivity through centrally monitored, managed and maintained Wi-Fi access points.
- Cloud based management – By delivering and managing your Wi-Fi Network via a dashboard in the cloud, you are able to reduce the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers. We can drill down to any access point, create network-wide guest access policies, report on end device types and much more.
- Seamless Corporate Access – Centralised Active Directory or RADIUS authentication means that your corporate registered devices will automatically connect to any of your Wi-Fi access points without having to authenticate each time.
- Built-in, advanced security – Segment wireless users, and devices; secure your network from attacks and enforce the right policies for each class of users.
- Analytics – To ensure you are aware of all activity on your network, data on your managed Wi-Fi network can be viewed in real-time.
- Guest Wi-Fi – A complete guest solution is achievable without extra appliances, licenses or complex configurations. Guest users can log into your Wi-Fi network through a customisable splash page, with and without passwords, bandwidth limits or time limits and content filtering policies can be applied.
- Network-wide management and visibility – A single interface for visibility and management across all networks available via a clear and easy to use dashboard.
- A fully managed service – Webservices Managed Wi-Fi allows you to continue business as usual while we manage the Wi-Fi end points, monitor them and push out firmware and configuration updates. Any failures are logged and a replacement unit is sent to site in a timely fashion.
- Separated guest and corporate networks – Securely segmented guest and corporate networks can be provisioned with unique SSID and passphrases. Additional services and configurations can be deployed on request as a small project such as radius/LDAP authentication.
- Engage closely with customers – By providing information via a captive portal and value-add services to guests, like secure guest internet access.
- Take full advantage of BYOD – Allow multiple users and devices to connect securely to the network.