The World’s Best Office Suite Delivered to You Your Way, Cloud, On Site or Both… You Choose!
Long time Office favourites like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Visio and Project delivered to you as a subscription service through the Cloud. Also you can now have your own Exchange domain with 50GB mailboxes per user with all the Exchange goodness of shared calendars, Outlook Web Access and syncing with mobile devices.
Choose from the following popular versions:
|Office 365 Business Essentials||Office 365 Business Premium|
|Office Desktop Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher, and OneNote on up to 5 PCs or Macs|
|Office Mobile Apps – Office on tablets and phones for the full, installed Office experience on up to 5 tablets and 5 phones|
|Office Online Apps– Online versions of Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint|
|OneDrive – File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage/user|
|Exchange Online – Business class email, calendar, and contacts with a 50 GB inbox|
|Skype for Business – Unlimited online meetings, IM and HD video conferencing|
|SharePoint Online – Team sites to help employees collaborate across departments, locations, and business apps. 10GB of storage + 500MB per user included. Additional storage available.|
Features of the new Office 365 include:
- Work from virtually anywhere using the Office applications you trust across your favourite devices, PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices.
- Collaborate with team-mates, partners, and customers with documents that are always up to date and accessible from almost anywhere.
- Store all your files in your 1TB of OneDrive storage. Think of it as your “home” drive.
- Keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars they can access at their desk or on the go.
- Connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
Some of the business benefits that you can obtain for your business by migrating to Office 365 are:
- Get work done anywhere – Work across your devices to create, edit, and share your Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote files online. Anytime, anywhere.
- Simplify how you work together – Store, sync, and share your files online so they’re always up to date. Plus, you can edit documents with others in real time.
- Reliability – Get peace of mind knowing your services are available with a guaranteed 99.9% uptime, financially backed service level agreement (SLA).
- Up to date – No need to pay for version upgrades; updates are included in your subscription. New features are rolled out to Office 365 customers regularly.
- Simplify Management – Active Directory Integration enables you to manage user credentials and permissions and enables single sign-on.