In a multi-building or multi-site business, if you have the capability for line-of-sight between buildings, Webservices can implement a high speed wireless back-haul connection between buildings or sites.
Gone are the days of having to connect using leased lines, VPN’s or ADSL CPE equipment. Now we can provide carrier grade, low-latency connectivity over distances up to 200 km!
We have a range of wireless back-haul equipment available to suit various situations and requirements.
- Throughput – From 500Mbps to 2Gbps
- Range – From 13km to 200km
- Latency – FDD (Frequency Division Duplexing) in full-duplex mode for <1 ms latency, resulting in increased efficiency for carrier-class network back-hauls
Real-world example links are hitting 100Mbps over 157km with 3.3ms ping time!
Key benefits of implementing a wireless back-haul within your business are:
- Reduced risk – Because you own the link, you are not dependant on external third-party providers
- Speed to deployment – By using license free radio spectrum, you are able to deploy most connections without resource or building consent
- Reduced cost – Under-grounding cable can be costly and risks causing damage to other buried equipment and cables. Wireless connections can be very cost effective in comparison